YOUR BORROWER’S DESERVE THE BEST
Old Republic Title Authorized Agents have passed a robust application process to be offered an agreement as an Old Republic Title policy-issuing agent. Application procedures cover many of the suggested components of the American Land Title Association’s Best Practices guidelines, including:
- Validation of licenses;
- Verification of insurance coverage;
- Background checks
- Validation of settlement accounts and review of practices and procedures;
- Annual risk-assessment protocol; and
- Monitoring, auditing, and regular training.
AGENT VERIFICATION TOOL
Visit Old Republic Title’s Agent Verification tool on oldrepublictitle.com! With a few simple clicks you can:
- Verify that an Old Republic Title agent is authorized to issue title insurance policies
- Print a time-stamped letter for your loan file to show that you verified the status of an
Old Republic Title agent; and
- Verify 24/7.
Old Republic Title agents are offered extensive, continual training on the fundamentals of title insurance and, in many states, earn Continue Education and Continuing Legal Education credits for attending our training sessions.
No other company has a higher overall financial-strength rating than the Old Republic Title Insurance Group. Old Republic Title Authorized Agents work with the best underwriter possible in order to continue providing you the best products and services.
© Old Republic Title | March 2016